- Icing Eyes with a 1, 2 Punch
When it comes to ice fishing, the dynamic duo is an aggressive jigging lure that serves as the “attracter” followed up by … Read more
- How To Become A Better Spinner Fisherman
How to become a better spinner fisherman overnight
- Bottom Fishing for Winter Trout
A continuation of “Back To The Future For Great Lakes Tributary Fishing,” here are some specific tactics for bottom fishing for winter … Read more
- Preparation Meets Opportunity: Fish Caught From Home
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
- Strike Gold on Bronze Backs This Spring
Pound for pound, the smallmouth is a hard-fighting, great biting fish and loves to get air during the fight…
- Spring Trout Tactics
A few tactics any angler can use to help increase spring trout bites!
- Tips for Planer Board Fishing
Consider these tips when you're planning on using a planer board.
- Choosing an Inline Planer Board
The low-down on the best inline planer boards from a FishUSA product specialist.
- Using Fishidy to Locate and Catch More Fish
What is Fishidy and how do you use it? Find out more about this map-based social network designed specifically for anglers!
- Trolling Spoons to Try this Summer
When you're out on the boat this summer, make sure you have the right trolling spoons for the species you're targeting.
- Trolling for Spring Steelhead
The best tips and tricks to consider when trolling for Spring steelhead.
- 10 Walleye Trolling Baits to Try This Year
How many of these baits do you have? Find out what you should stock up on before heading out to open water.
- Choosing the Best Wading Boot
What should you consider before purchasing a new pair of wading boots?
- Ice Fishing for Panfish with Micro Jigs
Do you use micro jigs when ice fishing for panfish? If not, you should! Check out why Matt, a FishUSA Product Specialist, … Read more
- Late Winter Steelhead Fishing
Winter steelhead fishing is upon us. With some of the best fishing of the season, dedicated anglers can take advantage of catching … Read more
- Get Hooked on Thomas
Captain Doug highlights Thomas Lures, great for Trout, Pike, Salmon, Bass and Walleye.
- Ten Tips For Catching Salmon in Rivers
Ten great tips for targeting salmon in rivers around the Lake Ontario region.
- 10 Things to Consider Before Hitting the Ice
FishUSA Product Specialist, Matt, gives you his list of the top ten things you should consider before hitting the ice for the … Read more
- Getting Started: Kayak Fishing
Find out what gear you should have before the first trip out with your kayak.